Monday, February 21, 2011

The First Time I Had Flowers for V-Day

Jax and I never celebrated Valentine's Day. Yes, all 7 years we've ever been together. Never. He never gave me flowers, too. No, none of that. Not even those you can buy everywhere on the day of hearts. Nope. Until this V-Day, that is.

He was home late (as usual) and I was watching TV, already in my skimpy sleepwear. He knocked on the door and when I opened it, I couldn't stifle a giggle - it was the most beautiful bunch of flowers I have ever seen. I am not kidding! (But then again, maybe I am just easy to please, having received flowers probably less than 10 times in my entire life - hehe)


It was a dozen pink carnations with rhinestones that reminded me of my wedding bouquet. I love it! Here's me hiding behind them:

And this is me smiling ear to ear. Forgive me, this is my first time!

We didn't go out on a date though. That must be over the top for Jax already (I have to drug him to do that much - maybe next year.. hehe)

Thanks, baby! I wouldn't mind getting surprises like these every now and then. :)

1 comment:

  1. Heeheehee. Love the curled up toes. Ang cute. Mas malaki pa yung bouquet sayo!

    ReplyDelete