Sunday, April 26, 2009

Random Lists

Stuff I've always wanted to do recently but never got to (because I'm either too lazy or busy):
  1. Re-organize photos and mp3's in Reese, my Zen Vision: M
  2. Sort our 3000+ wedding photos to pick only 200 (imagine how hard that is!) so our photographer could start making our coffee table book and video
  3. Transfer important files from Yoyo (my old laptop) to my new one (ooh I still have to think of a name for this one! *wink!*)
  4. Update all my ID's with my new last name
  5. Clean-up my yahoo and gmail inbox
  6. Label and organize the condiments area in our kitchen - where I keep all my secret spices (feeling expert! hehe)
  7. Try at least one of the home service massages being offered in the weekly brochures we find hanging in our gate
Things I think we need for the house (or we could never get enough of) but always forget to buy when we're out shopping (or too cheap to get for ourselves - hehe):
  1. Additional electric fan for our "walk-in closet"
  2. Glass for our dining table
  3. Curtains!!!
  4. More pillowcases
  5. Home scents - potpourri, sheet sprays, etc.
  6. Hangers
  7. Full-length mirror
  8. Adaptor for Reese's speakers
  9. More picture frames
Dishes I'd like to try to cook in the coming weeks:
  1. Beef steak
  2. Carbonara
  3. Kare-kare (yep, wish me luck!)
  4. Chicken ala Kiev
  5. Buffalo wings
Sigh. It's going to be an even busier month ahead. I think I'm just gonna be happy to make it through alive. Have a great week, everyone! :)

2 comments:

  1. Such a pain to organize and sync the mp3 player no? Akala ko ako lang! I don't know how long I've had my ipod but twice ko pa lang siya na "organize" ever. Hindi pa yung todong organize, yung "pwede na to basta may laman lang!" Hehehe. or maybe i'm just not an ipod person.
    About home service massages, ingat ka lang, i heard may mga nagnanakaw sa bahay. that's just hearsay ha, no firsthand experience.
    Buffalo wings!! They sound so easy to make! I want to try this too. Just deep fry the chicken and when they're cooked, let them roll around in a mixture of butter and hot sauce you've heated in another pan. Voila. I guess it's a matter of which brand of hot sauce you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for the tips, Dra. Arlene! ;p

    I'm soooo tired and lazy these days! (Is it possible to be both? Parang contradicting e! Hehe) BUT I still enjoy EXPERIMENTAL cooking. Hehe... Kawawang AJ...

    ReplyDelete