Monday, April 27, 2009

What Made My Day Today

During lunch yesterday, I was telling my good friend Lei about how I realized how tiring being a wifey could be, to which she replied with, "Ang galing mo nga e!"

My usual workday starts at 6am and ends well, about 9pm-ish. When I wake up, I fix breakfast and/or lunch for Jax because he doesn't eat ALL DAY unless there's something to just re-heat in the microwave. At around 7:30am, off I go to work where I have to finish everything in 8 hrs (no overtime pleeeease!). When I get home, I prepare our dinner and cap the day with tidying up the house.

Tiring. Super.

What then, you ask, made my day? I came home with all the dishes I left this morning neatly washed and piled exactly the way I want it - by Jax! Definitely a first.

I couldn't take the smile off my face and rushed to hubby's side to give him a hug. Not only because he made my life easier today but more importantly, I can really feel how much my baby's changed for me... for us. I know he's trying to be the best husband he could possibly be.

Thank you, hubbybabi. Thanks for making me happy more and more each day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment