Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ooooh that thing you do!

The naughty boy at 1 year & 9 months,
just a day after he got out of his 1st hospital stay.
***
I love how my little dude...
  • refuses to lay on his bed unless I do so myself
  • only wants nobody else but me when he cries
  • says "do" when he means dog, "ka" when he means cup, "nga" when he means one more (weird, I know!), "cos" when he means close, "toter" when he means water, and all those other small "words" he can utter
  • greets me when I get home with his eyes all lit up
  • grabs my hand when he wants to ride his bike or go outside to play
  • laughs uncontrollably when playing with his dad
  • messes up his hair as if shampoo-ing when he sees a shampoo commercial on TV
  • goes around in circles, jumping, until he gets dizzy and falls
  • calls me "ma" only whenever I'm not paying attention to him
  • wants my arms wrapped around him when he wakes up at the middle of the night to get him back to sleep

... and the list goes on.

Thank you, Lord, for the greatest blessing ever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment