Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Revival

For weeks I've been contemplating on whether to create a new blog or to keep this as is (well except that it would be updated more religiously).  I so wanted to go back to blogging and it's one of the things I promised I would do for 2012.

Finally, I decided to keep Superwifey because: 1. I couldn't think of a new domain name, and 2. I don't have the heart to throw away the few posts I had here, especially those about the time hubby and I were just starting out.  I figured I'll just update the look a bit. Thank God for blogger's background images, I found this cute it's-so-me template.  I cannot wait to have my laptop installed with Photoshop again so I could do more customized tweaks! :)

Anyhoo... I want to keep my profile write-up because it's a cute reminder of why I put up this blog in the first place.  However, it's not anymore a reflection of who I am now so I guess I really have to update.  Will just post the old write-up here before I delete and revise.  

I'm a newbie wife to my husband, AJ. We're both still trying to get the hang of this thing called married life but cherishing every moment of it.  It's amazing how there's always a new discovery about each other!  I'm keeping this blog mainly to document how we're starting out as a married couple.  I don't ever want to forget this HAPPY feeling so I thought it would be great to have this space to go back to someday. Oh and yeah, this is also where you'll probably see how the bratty drama queen is turning into a (trying hard) superwifey. ;)

I wonder how different I'd describe myself now...

No comments:

Post a Comment