Saturday, January 21, 2012

Bits of Life

Last week, my boss invited her friend (and ex-boss) who now works for United Nations to give a us a short talk on change management, leadership, being in the career of "service", and, well, life in general.  I learned quite a few things that I thought I'd share, not his exact same words but at least how it struck me.

  • Find your passion.   
  • Never stop learning. 
  • Be happy - on your own.
  • It's ok to be selfishly in love with yourself once in a while.
  • Travel.  It's more than just the "experience".
  • There will always be a change you would have to deal with.

During the early part of the workshop, we were each asked what we'd rather do if money was not an object.  Naturally, I said a housewife.  However, now that I got the chance to think about it more, I'd say a work-at-home mom and lifestyle blogger. :)

*wishing I could update this site like a real pro blogger*

No comments:

Post a Comment