Saturday, June 30, 2012

I Wish I Was Better At These

Being a working mom and wife, there are a lot of things at home I wish I could do (or at least learn to) but do not have the luxury of time to.  I admit I have never been as domesticated as I wanted to.  I was starting to attempt to be one when Jax and I got married three years ago but I got pregnant, went full time with Marcus for a while, went back to my crazy work after my maternity leave, and well, forgot about it all together.  Hihi.

So, inspired by the training I had earlier today and the guilt I feel once in a while for being too lazy, I decided to revive my little goal to be the awesome (read: Martha Stewart meets the Stepford Wife) homemaker I've always wanted to be.  These are some of the stuff I want to get started with:

  1. Photobooks for my little dude's milestones
  2. Efficient and sustainable document system for our financial accountabilities
  3. Creative learning activities through play (which must be consistent with the curriculum from Marcus' toddler school)
  4. Compilation of healthy menu options (by subtly injecting veggies or fruits) for the picky eaters in the house (which includes me! haha!)
  5. Decorative frames for the few family photos we have
  6. An "idea book" for all my inspirations and dreams
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment