Friday, June 29, 2012

Self-Assessment and Passion

I find myself spending more time trying to understand the real me and how I intend to spend the rest of my life the past weeks.  This happens almost everyday, on my drive to and from work (the only "me" time I can afford these days).  There are certain things going on right now which I feel is leading me to step back and think about these things but I rather not blog about it here for fear that the people involved might chance upon this little space I have on the net.

I realized that I'm a passion person.  I want to do things that I sincerely have the heart for, and that alone is my motivation to do it with all that I have, no holds barred.  If, however, I don't believe in something, I tend to feel stressed out and end up being not my best self.  (I know, this is not very positive of me, but it's just how I'm made up.) Whenever I make decisions, it's almost always about what won't go against my principles and beliefs.  I'm all for going "back to basics" of what I think ( and know in my heart) is right.

Having known this, I came up with a conclusion that maybe, at this point in my life, I am not where God has prepared me to be truly passionate for. I'm starting to get sad and bitter, to the point of doubting myself.  Maybe I need some form of change to validate this more but as of now, I know that I need to take action.  And I have to get me to do it sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment