Saturday, October 27, 2012

Little Dude's Friends


I wish we had more friends with kids who live nearby.  When I see Marcus playing with the Wii (not a very good thing, I know) by himself, I feel a little sad.  If there was only one way I could give him a younger brother (or sister), then maybe playing with his toys would be a lot more enjoyable for him.
 
So far, these are his friends whom we were able to meet up with recently.

1.  Keon, who is also my godson.  He's the son of hubby's friend from his car club MLPH.
 
 
2.  These two are actually our neighbors, Ish and Noah.  They are much older than the little dude but somehow they manage to enjoy the kind of play he wants.  They take care of Marcus and is fully aware that he still needs to be given extra attention to, which is good.


 
3.  Rafa, the best friend he can't seem to forget.  Rafa's mom, Emily, and I go way back when we were still in highschool and then roomies in college.  Hopefully, they can move in here in the same village soon so these two can have more frequent play dates.

 
4.  Future first girlfriend, Tala.  (Haha! Peace, RD and Kay!) 

 
This is what I would like to call "second generation of friendship". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment