Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Quick Inspiration

One of my good friends here in the office recently left for another company.  He sent me a short note on his last day and I couldn't help but smile when I read it.

just wanna express my gratitude for being such a miss insightful! i envy you because you cant help but be so nice all the time. you are such a good-find-of-a-friend, im so blessed. carry on and take heed of your aspirations. i know that somewhere out there, opportunity beckons.

It's really nice to hear (good) feedback on how you are viewed by others and how they genuinely wish nothing but the best for you.  Sigh.  This made me feel pleased with myself for a moment there.  I must be doing something good out of my life!  Recently, however, I feel like I want so much more, particularly to enrich my family life and my womanhood.  I hope and pray that God leads me to the discovery of my ultimate purpose soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment