Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Give Me Back My Hair! (and being chemical-free)

I've always had black, shiny, straight, VIRGIN hair. I never had anything done with it, not even a cellophane, color, or hair spa. Modesty aside, "it" is a natural and had been quite a source of envy from my cousins (male & female), friends, and colleagues.

Well, until I got pregnant and had really bad hair fall problem. Actually, it is still happening now and it's becoming frustrating. One of my n@wie sisters recommended trying Human Nature's hair care products so I got myself these last Monday:

 Natural Strengthening Shampoo with CREAMFoam technology & Conditioner, about P300 for both


I'm now on my 2nd day of use and so far I just noticed that my hair is a little less unruly. (Ewan ko lang if this is just psychological though).  I'm still experiencing hair fall but it's ok since the label says it takes about 4 weeks to reduce the hair fall by 80%.  I am hoping this will solve my problem because I'm growing my hair long again and I want to get rid of all these "antenna" (as we call it way back in highschool) and irritating bangs soon.

If you want to check out the rest of the products, you can visit their website.  They have a wide array of products from facial & lip care, to hand and body care, baby & kids care, even make-up!  I also bought the little dude the Citronella Bug Spray to protect him from insect bites and the next time I visit the shop I'm probably getting him the spray sanitizers as well. 

This could be the start of my chemical-free products addiction! As their tag line says, to which I'm now becoming a fan of, "only the good". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment