Sunday, February 5, 2012

Our Trip to the Koi Village

We (unexpectedly) spent most of our weekend at my parents' house in Makati.  I said unexpected because we were supposed to be home by Saturday afternoon, if not for the "overseas emergency support" we had to extend to my bro who is now based in Singapore.  We picked up my sis-in-law from the airport on Saturday morning and by 3am on Sunday (earlier today), we were sending her off back to SG.  Para lang syang nag-lunch sa Pinas, literally.

But that's not my topic.  While my sis-in-law took a nap (she's a new mom and I practically dragged her to the bedroom to get some decent sleep because I so know how it feels to lack sleep during the first months), we went to the Koi Village in Magallanes.


It's actually just a five-minute walk from our place.  I've been here once but not since we had Marcus.  My objective is to let little dude see some pets, while for hubby, it's to check if we can buy a dog (to which I rolled my eyes on - I'm not an animal person).

This is how it looks inside the Japanese-themed pet mall.  Obviously though, their business is more on koi's.



There's an area where they display the dogs on sale, like this:


We didn't get to stay for long because Marcus wasn't enjoying was trying to hide his fear of animals (like mom!), but if you're one pet lover who'd like to check what you could add to your home zoo, then this place is worth a visit.  As for me (and maybe my little dude), I'm just happy we went home empty-handed.

No comments:

Post a Comment