Saturday, March 3, 2012

Random (Typical) Photos

Just want to share some of the random photos of (whoelse) Marcus currently in my phone.  I cannot help but smile to myself looking at these (actually, more like cannot imagine where the past two years went) - he's really a grown little boy! 

These also show typical scenarios of a bonding time with my little dude...

Typical lazy weekend afternoon in bed

Typical activity in the car while waiting for daddy - fooling around with mommy's stuff.  Meet Marcia. :)

I usually come home from office to find Marcus playing with the chicks in our neighborhood.

Concentrating on his Serenitea fix.

Usual scene in the morning before mom leaves for the office.

This one is our lambing time once I get home.  Feel na feel kong he missed me.

Reading time with daddy!!

May mamang nakatulog sa car.  Look at those chubby cheeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment