Friday, September 7, 2012

What Made Me Teary-Eyed Today

As I mentioned in my previous post, I love baking.  I've started making my pastry experiments a few months ago.  So far, I've tried making butter cookies, banana cake, chocolate cupcakes, bibingka, and chocolate crinkles.  They weren't all you-can-start-your-bakeshop-business perfect but (in all fairness to me - haha!) they weren't downright disastrous either. ;)

This morning, I was surprised by an email from Jax, who forwarded me this email with a message that said "Pearl, I think you would like this?"


I naturally felt a little excited.  This is what I need to finally perfect my goodies!  However, (typical of me) I told hubby I wasn't comfortable to shell out this amount for  a baking class, to which he replied with:


This is my way of supporting you on what you want to do. I see you baking on our little oven toaster. I like that attitude, you are really trying to show your enthusiasm despite the lack of tools and it has been consistent for quite some time now. (yes, I do notice it)

6K is cheap compared to my hobby. :) just enjoy what im offering.

If you pursue this, who knows maybe next time you get some hardware too :D


Aaaaaw.  Excuse me, this is a rare senti moment for superwifey because of hubby.  I teared up upon reading this because I never really thought Jax actually thinks of the things I love to do.  He probably took pity on me for being a trying hard baker.  Hehe.

Love you, Jax! 

No comments:

Post a Comment