Sunday, June 23, 2013

A Working Mom's Resolution

Since the meltdown incident happened, I've been more determined to take the necessary steps to achieve my goal of becoming a work-at-home mom.  I'm just taking baby steps actually, but still.  And so, for me to be constantly reminded of my vision and how to get to it, I'm making a list here:

  1. I will not bring home work anymore.  This is so I can (1) devote my time to my boys and (2) have more time for researching on possible business ventures or work-at-home options.
  2. I will learn to trade stocks online.  I've been a member of Bo Sanchez's Truly Rich Club since April but I never really got to opening a trade account until last week. Let's see how far this could go.
  3. I will be more involved with Little Dude's school activities.  This means that I will find time everyday to know what he did in school and research on what activities are best to supplement what is being taught in school. It's also good that his new school establishes good relationships with their students' parents (can't wait to attend my first ever PTA meeting! Haha!) every step of the way because I really want to be as active as I can.
  4. I will exercise.  With all the things I need to learn, I need to have energy to keep me alive and excited. I've always been a believer that being physically active is a good way to jumpstart accomplishing your tasks.  So... help me, Lord! Hahaha!
  5. I will declutter and focus on the quality of life I'd like to achieve. I will surround myself with things (or people!) that will constantly remind me to be back on track.  I will devote more time to reflect, pray, and enrich my spiritual life.
There.  Maybe I should print this and keep it somewhere visible.  Lord, I claim success over my life goals, if You will, with your guidance.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Superwifey. I share your sentiments. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love the community here in this part of Laguna. And whilst a good number of develipments continue to spring out, public transportation remains a challenge for Ortigas commuters. Would you know of any carpool network in Nuvali/Paseo de Sta. Rosa area?

    ReplyDelete