Sunday, June 9, 2013

Little Dude Said

Counting Game

While in the car on the way to the mall...
Hubster: I'm tired. I'm sleepy.
Me: I'm sleepy too!
Little Dude: I'm sleepy three!
Good job, baby!
------
Playtime's Over!

One early evening, we went home just in time to catch Marcus getting inside the house after playing with the (much older) neighborhood kids.  After a while, little dude heard them still laughing outside. He peered through the window and shouted:

Quiet! Quieeeeeeeet! Stop laughing! Go home na. It's late! Marcus in my house!
I think what he meant by that last sentence was "Look at me, I'm inside the house already!" Hahaha! Either he was really just irritated with all the noise or he's bitter for not being outside with them. Hahaha
------
Don't!!!

Lately, little dude has been fond of shouting and controlling. Oooooh it's so something we should deal with (actually are dealing with, will blog on this separately)! Here are some of his lines:

Don't kiss me! - when he's busy playing
Don't gigil me! - when dad starts tickling him
Don't shout! - when I get frustrated at him, actually a taste of my own medicine
Don't push me! - when I ask him to get off my lap or something (I don't push him, for the record)
Don't get that! - when we confiscate the phone

------
Stinky

Little Dude (after taking a shower): I'm feeling fresh!
Me: Wow! So who's stinky?
Little Dude: Daddy!
Hubster: Whaaaaaat?!!

And I was the one who didn't shower with them! Hahaha! Pano ba yan, dad? Ikaw ang default na stinky e!

No comments:

Post a Comment