Monday, August 20, 2012

Montessori Di Maria Bambinella

About a year ago, I saw a "coming soon" sign for a montessori school in Solenad 2, Nuvali - the Montessori Di Maria Bambinella.  Being fond of the montessori method of teaching (I'm a proud alumnus of OB Montessori), I got a little giddy and thought I'd enroll Marcus there.  However, when he turned two and we were seriously looking for a toddler school, we had to consider proximity.  Sure this is five minutes away from home by car, but nobody will drive him to and from school everyday since Jax and I both have work unless of course we teach yaya how to drive.  Hahaha!

Now, MDMB is finally open! 


I was in the area late in the evening already so photos (aside from being taken using my handy dandy camera phone) aren't so clear.  I only managed to get these information for the sake of those who are looking for a toddler school within Sta. Rosa.  I wasn't able to get hold of the fees though, but at least contact information are here. :)


1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for the post! Thinking about moving in the area and looking for a preschool for my son, but I prefer a small preschool 1st. Would you know many children/classrooms they have here? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete