Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday Mornings and Taho

It's recently becoming a ritual for the three of us to wake up early on Saturdays to have some simple family bonding time over bike rides and taho.  Let me walk you through how we do it, like today...



We went outside to take photos of Roxy the race car.  I'm so proud of my little boy who kept on pointing out letters and "reading" it aloud.




He must've missed going out! After all, it's been raining all week! After we're done with the car, Jax and I went for a walk while Marcus rode his bike.  I am happy to announce that he can finally pedal on his own! No more pushing for us or walk-while-on-the-bike for him.  The day he learned this deserves a separate post. :) 



Finally, we reached the gate to our village where Manong Taho can be found.  Hubby and I had two cups each while Marcus finished a smaller-sized cup.  He loves his ta-wo!




I love weekends.  Sigh.  For working parents, these are precious times we could only wish to savor every second of.

No comments:

Post a Comment