Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Favorite Outlet Store

A few weeks ago, I mentioned the many outlet shops we have here in Paseo de Sta. Rosa.  Whenever a new shop opens, naturally I'd go and take a visit asap to check if it's worth including in my usual (window) shopping route.  For a while I'd drop by that particular shop on a regular basis until another shop opens, and then that would be my new "site".

Out of all these retail shops, however, the Bench outlet is the one that remains in my top list of places to drop by in that area.  When I saw it was being constructed last year, I shrugged and wondered, "Why Bench?" I mean, not to look down on the brand but I just thought it was somehow a little out of place since it was surrounded by Marks & Spencer, Debenhams, Aerosoles, Nine West, Gap, Banana Republic, etc. What I failed to realize, however, is that it also carries La Senza, Mothercare, Charles & Keith, Lyn, Pedro, Face Shop, F&X, and more.  Homygash, it was heaven in there! These are nice retail brands but products are being sold at affordable prices.

These are low-res photos as I just used my paparazzi skills to get them.  I don't get why they wouldn't want their shop to be photographed though.

On the left side are American Eagle, F&X, Chaps, and Celio.  Mothercare is at the center.  There's also a small area for Kasheica's Luxe line.

Lyn and Pedro.  (That sounded like a couple's name! lol!)  Some shoes are on sale for up to 70% off!
La Senza Lingerie.  It's quite a big area too.

Charles & Keith.  Sorry for the blurred pic.  This was the time they told me taking photos isn't allowed.
Sure the styles are not the newest ones but for someone like me who isn't really so much into what's uso, this is definitely worth spending some time and moola on. Stocks/sizes may sometimes be limited (as what is common during sale seasons) but you just have to be patient enough to look around for good finds.

The down side of living near these rows of outlet shops is that whenever I shop in malls like Glorietta or Power Plant, I always end up debating in my head whether or not to get a particular item knowing that I can probably get a similar product at a lower cost, in a place very near to us where the shiny 4-letter word S-A-L-E happens all year round.

Til next outlet shop feature! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment