Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Entourage Baby


Just a quick post to inspire me to work today...

A few months ago, my little dude played ring bearer to one of hubby's high school friends.  We were sure he'd walk down the aisle just fine and he did not disappoint!  No forcing, wailing whatsoever needed.  His dad just asked him to walk towards mommy (I was at the far end taking photos) and he just did.


I was so proud I wanted to cry! 

This wasn't the first time he was part of an entourage though as he was the ring bearer during my brother's wedding in 2010.  However, I'm sure you can compare above photo with this:

 

He was just 10 months here and obviously cannot walk yet.  The initial plan was for us to put him on his stroller and for his dad to just push the him through.  However, I ended up being the "bearer of the ring bearer" since I carried him through the entourage march. Lol!

Marcus has another stint lined up next year for our friends' wedding (which I am also coordinating) and I can't wait to play stage momma again.  Hopefully next time though his barong would sit perfectly on his shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment