Saturday, July 7, 2012

Proof of Wedding

After three years and eight months, we finally got our wedding album and video!  Yayyyyy! I remember including this task in my random list of things to do way back 2009 and now it's finally here!   

The reason for this delay was mainly because I had a hard time selecting photos (there were too many nice shots to choose just 200!)  I only managed to complete it last year (yes, when Marcus was already 1.5 years old!) plus there were some miscommunications with the exchange of emails.  Anyway, I'm just glad that it's here because I got scared when I heard that our supplier's office in Marikina was affected by Ondoy two years ago.  Good thing they were able to save their files or else... yikes! 

Let me share how the final products looked like.

It came with a soft cloth bag, which is good because it's heavy!

The secondary packaging is a black leather case.
Inside the leather case is another soft cover to protect it from scratches.

The album cover

My favorite spreads:




I like the craftsmanship and texture of every page.  It just does justice to every photograph, sending me down memory lane to one of the happiest days of my life. :)

And now on to the video.  I did not expect much because:
  1. This was taken ages ago when, unlike now, movie-like editing and HD wasn't the standard yet
  2. We understood the forte of this supplier was really more of photography, not videography (although I've seen their videos recently, which have improved and may easily compete with the latest trends in SDE's)
Yes, it wasn't mind-blowing-great as predicted, but I love how this part of the video captured the first few moments we spent after our wedding ceremony.  Aaaaaah.. wish I could have that body again. Lol!



The proof that our wedding actually happened is still not yet complete.  We are yet to claim our framed portrait and unedited video but hey, we were able to wait three years so what's another month? Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment