Sunday, July 29, 2012

Recent Family Photos

I've been wanting to have a family photo shoot since early this year but being the cheapskate that I am, I don't want to book a professional photographer nor sign-up for those members-only studios.  Instead, I decided I'm just going to have a DIY shoot with my photography-enthusiast dad.  I haven't, however, seriously planned for our theme, color palette, props, and venue.  Oh and my dad & I have not yet agreed on the schedule (he's one busy lolo, but I'm sure not for his apo! hehe)

Anyway, just thought of sharing these very few photos we have.  It's quite rare for us three to have a decent picture since my hubster is allergic to the camera.  Frustrating, I tell you.

A sub-photoshoot from The Viado's family picture taking



At hubby's friend's wedding in Bamboo Organ

On our first visit to the Fun Farm at Sta. Elena
At my niece's baptism reception
Did you notice how difficult it is for us - the can't-stay-still toddler, anti-camera father, and begging-to-have-our-picture-taken mother - to have an acceptable family photo? *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment