Saturday, July 28, 2012

Somewhat a Birthday Post


While browsing through the sent folder in my Gmail account, I found this:

Had to edit out some information because I'm praning about being stalked. :|
It was a little surprise I made for the husband on his 26th birthday (we just got engaged then).   I didn't know what to give him and we didn't have money since everything went to our wedding fund so I created a "site" for him where his family and friends can just post greetings instead. 


Too bad the chat box containing all the birthday wishes is not working anymore though.  I remember there were quite a number of messages from his loved ones there.  Could've been a nice online keepsake.  Oh well.

Now Jax's 31st birthday is just a few months away and  I want to do something different for him this time.  Last year was supposed to be our "year of celebrations" - our little dude turned one and it was both our big 3-0.  Marcus had a party and so did I.  However, he refused to celebrate in whatever way.  I remember we just spent the day at the mall buying some clothes for him and stuff for the house.  Sigh.  Now thinking about it made me a little guilty for not pushing harder.

AJ's not really the let's-have-a-party type and his wish lists are always impractical or over-the-top expensive so it has always been a challenge to gift him with something he would actually enjoy.  I guess it's that time of the year again to get creative with what to do.  Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment